Monday, January 28, 2008

Robbing Peter to Pay Z??

Well, if Mr. Bush didn't nail it with THIS one tonight during the State of the Union! "Others have said they would personally be happy to pay higher taxes. I welcome their enthusiasm. I'm pleased to report that the IRS accepts both checks and money orders. (Laughter and applause.)"

I would also like them to have my name and address in case they don't feel like giving more to the IRS and feel such guilt for not giving it ALL away! Isn't that how the Left wants it? "Robbing Peter to pay Paul?" Heck, I'm NO PAUL, trust me, but I'd like a few of those Peters, you should pardon the expression!

But, seriously, folks... Mr. Bush is exactly right. If you have extra money, don't make our government look suspect because it believes in the benefits of cutting taxes for all of us, do what we've all felt that IRS form's been telling us to do for years, which is the following:

TAX FORM

1. How much money do you make?

2. Send it in.

I hope that quote of Mr. Bush's gets plenty of air time tomorrow....with our PRAVDA media, you never know, do you. z

8 comments:

WINLA said...

Can I give my account number?!!

Pris said...

Congratulations Z.

Every journey begins with a first step. Go for it.

Pris

elmers brother said...

I'm pleased to report that the IRS accepts both checks and money orders.

evidently they can squeeze blood from a turnip too

Z said...

Pris...welcome. Not sure what my 'mountain' is here, but the first step, so far (thanks to Ray), is great!

EB...it's those turnips Bush meant who deserve to be squeezed more! They're willing to pay more, let THEM send it in, right?!!

nanc said...

i did an extensive posting on this - yeah, i was a little pist at first, but now, well now, i'm much more than that!

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAA!!
Way to go Z! Congratulations on having your OWN blog! BTW that line from the President was also my favorite.

Now you need to visit MY site, JINGOISTS Corner
http://jingoist.townhall.com/

I'll visit at LEAST daily!

Morgan

Brooke said...

Hi! Nice to see you with your own site, Z!

Z said...

Morgan and Brooke..thanks so much. I'm so happy to see you here!
I'll keep posting, I hope you do the same!
z