Friday, June 17, 2011

Please pray for a lovely young woman who's a friend of mine. I promised anonymity, but God will know who you're praying for!  She's having surgery at 7:30 PST this morning and I'd appreciate so much  your sending up a prayer that all goes well and she recovers beautifully and quickly;  Wisdom for the doctors as they work on a situation with her eye, etc.  And please pray her headaches go away after the procedure. Thanks SO MUCH!  I know she and her family appreciate you, too.  Z

9 comments:

elmers brother said...

I will pray.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Dear Lord,

Amaze the doctors with Your healing power today. This I pray in Your name, Amen.

Beth said...

I will say a prayer for your friend.

Opus #6 said...

Her eye? That is a big deal.

Lord, please guide the hands of the surgeon(s) and anesthesiologist as they care for this lady, and provide her with full, complete healing, Amen.

Z said...

thanks SO much, all of you.

Bd said...

Done.

Z said...

thank you, Bd.

cube said...

Consider my voice added to the choir of prayers.

Z said...

I know nobody will see this, but I thank you again for your prayers and tell you that my friend made it through the surgery beautifully and was resting comfortably at home when I heard yesterday afternoon.
Please keep the prayers up for no infection and for a complete healing, including an end to the headaches!
thanks SO MUCH