Saturday, January 14, 2012

Prayers for Pris

To all of Pris's friends here, please keep her and her husband in prayer.
Mr. Pris is in ICU having been rushed there by paramedics on Friday for what seems to be heart failure.  He's been unresponsive and he needs prayers to come out of this and get the treatment he needs for whatever caused it, which is up in the air at this point.

Please pray for calm for Pris, too. She just called and let me know all of this and would so much appreciate your prayers.
thanks, z

9 comments:

KP said...

Thanks for letting us know. Pris, you have the strongt mojo from San Diego.

Z said...

thanks, KP...she's an amazing woman and her husband's a really good guy ...I've met them both in person a couple of times.
Thanks for the San Diego efforts!

Jan said...

Z..just prayed, and we'll continue to do so.

Thanks for letting us know, and please keep us informed.

FairWitness said...

Oh no, Z. How terrible! I will pray for Pris and Mr. Pris. Just awful.

Trekkie4Ever said...

Prayer said, my friend. I am truly sorry.

Kid said...

Done and doner Z...

Anonymous said...

God Knows what we think of Mr. & Ms. Prisc. We care for and love them both.
I just got into North Carolina and I'm shocked to learn of this.

Prisc...all my prayers are with you and Mr. Prisc.

Please keep us posted when you can.

Pris said...

Thank you all. We need your prayers, and like always, you come through and it means more than I can say.

You are all so dear.

And Z, thank you for this wonderful request, It means the world to me.

cube said...

Pris, I don't know you except from your comments here on Z's blog, but I'm wishing the best for your husband and for you.