Saturday, May 2, 2009

Never have I been happy the Celtics won......

.........until TONIGHT! (HURRAH!) They played Obama's favorite team, the Chicago Bulls.
My Lakers have been in particular rivalry with Boston since I was a little girl (Dad was a huge sports aficionado), so, I've never been a Celtics fan. Tonight, I was on the edge of my seat....."GO, CELTICS!!" I guess that's petty.......but I can only imagine Obama and his Chicago Harvard elitist thug buddies are SO SO NOT HAPPY. Ya, I'm probably being petty. :-)

z

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Z, that's as good a reason to pull for the Celtics as I can think of.

They've had some great teams, and players.

Some great games between the Lakers and Celtics that's for sure.

Pris

Rita Loca said...

LOL! We must take joy in the small things.

Zack R said...

Naaa-- it's a GREAT reason to root for them, Z. Now if only that newly formed team, The Washington Rats, could lose and depart permanently from our national court...

shoprat said...

Ooh! They beat Obama's team.

Let the hate campaign against them begin. The White House will co-ordinate.

Z said...

Thanks, everybody!
JM....we must,you're right!

Zack, The Washington Rats. perfect.

Shoprat, imagine Robt Gibbs' Monday morning press conference..?
"...well, you THINK you saw the Celtics beat our Bulls, but they didn't! And I'll just reiterate one more time, Obama did NOT bow to the Arab King..........."

Ducky's here said...

Celtics? What game do they play?

Everyone here is watching the Bruins and Sox.

Z said...

I hope your team wins, Duck

Anonymous said...

I'm a Larry Bird fan from way back.
;-)

Z said...

Jen! I haven't been able to LOOK at Larry Bird in YEARS!

shiver!

But, he did play well..!!