Sunday, March 16, 2008

So, will Jackson, Sharpton and Rangel screech??


Black genocide by Planned Parenthood.......and what do you want to bet the "Black Leaders" I mention above will stay quiet?

WHAT WAS SAID (printed in the Idaho Statesman today...see link below for more disgusting information):

Autumn Kersey of Planned Parenthood in Boise: Good afternoon, this is Autumn.
Donor: Hello, Autumn, I'm interested in making a donation today.
Kersey: Fantastic!
Donor: What about abortions for the underprivileged minority groups?
Kersey: Oh, absolutely. We have, um, in fact, uh wonderful, fantastic news. We just received a very generous donation to our women in need fund.
Donor: Wonderful. I want to specify that abortion to help a minority group - would that be possible?
Kersey: Absolutely.
Donor: Like the black community for example?
Kersey: Certainly.
Donor: OK, so the abortionI can give money specifically for a black baby, that would be the purpose.
Kersey: Absolutely. If you wanted to designate that you wanted your gift to be used to help (an) African-American woman in need, then we would certainly make sure that that gift was earmarked specifically for that purpose.
Donor: Great. Because I really face trouble with affirmative action, and I don't want my kids being disadvantaged, you know, against black kids. I just had a baby; I want to put it in his name, you know.
Kersey: Mmhmm, absolutely.
Donor: So that's definitely possible.
Kersey: Oh, always, always.
Donor: So I just wanna - can I put this in the name of my son?
Kersey: Absolutely.
Donor: Yeah, he's trying to get into colleges, and he's going to be applying, you know, he's justwe're just really bighe's really faced troubles with affirmative action.
Kersey: Mmhmm.
Donor: And we don't, you know, we just think, you know, the less black kids out there the better.
Kersey: (Laughs) Understandable, understandable. ... Um David, let me, if I may, just get some sort of specific general information so we can set this up the right way. You said you wanted to put it in your son's name, and you would like this designated specifically to assist (an) African-American woman who's looking to terminate a pregnancy.
Donor: Exactly, and yeah, I wanna protect my son, so he can get into college.
Kersey: All right. Excuse my hesitation, um, um, this is the first time I've had a donor call and make this kind of request, so I'm excited, and I wanna make sure I don't leave anything out.
Margaret Sanger (the founder of Planned Parenthood) on blacks, immigrants and indigents:"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born."
I'm eager to hear the politics of "donor", if she's a Republican, you can be our mainstream media will zero in on that and the whole importance of the story will be gone. And liberal Blacks will complain that the American government brought them AIDS and drugs....why not complain about THIS?

7 comments:

The Merry Widow said...

Actually, it was a college journalism major(I believe) who is also the editor of the school paper...she did it to prove the bias at pp.
Good afternoon, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw

Z said...

Right on both counts, ladies....
One only needs to read Margaret Sanger to know what a DUPE Faye Wattleton was. A beautiful Black woman in a group founded to kill innocent minority children.

Maybe we oughtn't blame Obama for the sins of Wright? Maybe nobody's paying ANY attention to anything these days; just intent on their own self aggrandizement.

beakerkin said...

If you look in my archives the eugenics movement was from the far left. Margret Sanger did meet with the KKK and it was her desire to reduce the amount of Blacks.

The Merry Widow said...

Margaret Sanger was one of hitler's favorite people...NOT an accolade!

tmw

Z said...

And the LEFT thinks WE'RE EVIL????
Maybe THIS is why MLK Jr was a Republican!? :-)

NOTHING in the news about this; it'll never happen. And, of course, the fellas I mentioned in my article title sure won't be at all upset. Let a non-racist like Don Imus joke about 'ho's' once and the calls are out for his head on a silver platter, but let a liberal baby-killing group founded on extremist eugenics whose volunteers don't get rattled when a donor calls asking "can ya just give money to kill BLACK BABIES?" and ol' Sharpton's too busy having his hair done to react?

the world's gone mad.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Michael Moore, eat your heart out!

Z... hilarious post!

Z said...

Coming from you, Mr. B, that's high praise.

thanks...quite a video, huh?!