Monday, April 28, 2008

American Australian relations ... it's party time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, American Interests!

Everyone, check out this Australian, Otto, who knows more about and stands up more for America than most Americans will! It's his ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY and you might want to look through his articles. We ought to work on making him an HONORARY AMERICAN! I'm proud to be on his blogroll!

Get a piece of birthday cake and some good reading like "Cultivating and Advancing Pro-Americanism" here:

http://americasinterests.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening Zin, quite a lively exchange of views last night, eh? If its of any consequence, my wife is furious with me about my voting choice but I'm sticking to it. I read a similar article from an Austrailan father whose son is serving in Iraq and the short of it is the Aussies are very much impressed with and of the Americans. Especially the Marines. They consider our troops professinal , tough, generous, helpful and genrally, the tone of this fathers letter is ''good on you America''. Johnnymac.

Z said...

Hi, J'Mac. Good that we can 'argue' and stay buddies!!!

I STILL THINK you'll change your mind!! HEE HEE!!!

And yes..marvelous to hear good things about us for a change!

SEMPER FI! xx

WomanHonorThyself said...

hey Z!..I already wished him congrads..nice of u to post this girly!!:)

Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

Thanks Z!