Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I TOLD you the MEDIA MEDDLES!! Didn't I??



With his request approved, the photographer used a cell phone to call the local airport to charter a flight. He was told a twin engine plane would be waiting for him at the airport. Arriving at the airfield, he spotted a plane warming up outside a hanger. He jumped in with his bag, slammed the door shut, and shouted, "Let's go".

The pilot taxied out, swung the plane into the wind and took off.

Once in the air, the photographer instructed the pilot, "Fly over the valley and make low passes so I can take pictures of the fires on the hillsides."

"Why?" asked the pilot.

"Because I'm a photographer for Fox Cable News," he responded. "And I need to get some
close-up shots."

The pilot was strangely silent for a moment, finally he stammered,
"So, what you're telling me, is . . You're NOT my flight instructor??!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! It COULD happen!

Thank goodness for all those computer flight simulator programs... need me to land your F-18 Hornet on that carrier for you?

Z said...

except for all those Arabs going to those flight simulator program schools.

Anonymous said...

Hahahah! The only one I'd feel sorry for is the student pilot!

Anonymous said...

Who needs a school? I'm sitting in the cockpit right now...

elmers brother said...

I thought this was funny.

Me! said...

Ha! ha! Hillarious! I wonder if this has ever really happened.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

except for all those Arabs going to those flight simulator program schools.

You know it's bad when the pilot with the thick Egyptian accent announces that he can't find the "G" key to lower the landing gear.

Anonymous said...

Just Some Guy, you crack me up!