Monday, December 7, 2009

Please pray for my friend Klaus. You'll remember he wrote THIS AMAZING TRUE ACCOUNT of the BERLIN AIR DROPS...so many of you had commented that you enjoyed reading that. For those who didn't get a chance, please give it a read, you'll feel a renewed love of our great country for her generosity. Klaus very suddenly and unexpectedly has lost his wife and I ask for prayers for calm and peace for him and his family...and me.....he's a wonderful man and to think he's going through what I've been going through is extremely upsetting. God bless, and thanks.... Z

5 comments:

Brooke said...

God bless and keep you both; you're in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Roger Wilco

Anonymous said...

Consider it done, Z. God be with him, and you.

Pris

Faith said...

Just thinking about what YOU'VE been going through in the last weeks is gut-wrenching enough. I can imagine how you feel about his similar situation. Of course I'll pray for him.

Anonymous said...

It's sad that we completely forgot even to mention that yesterday, December 7, was the 68th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor -- the day that was supposed to live in infamy.

I kept looking for references to it in various places and saw none.

We should be ashamed.

~ FreeThinke