Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Faith Blog


"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good flight!"

You will be SO sorry if you don't watch this video..........Talk about getting in the Christmas Spirit!
This is giving at its best........commercial?  Maybe.  Great advertising for the airlines?  Oh, ya.
Who cares?    If you don't think those employees were having great fun doing all they did for others, you need to look closer.  Enjoy!

"Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."   2 Corinthians 9:7

Help someone you don't know.........give from your heart.

Z

8 comments:

Z said...

I'm SO sorry that, though very carefully and correctly set, this didn't publish at midnight so my early morning/East Coast friends haven't seen it...of all videos to miss.

I hope they all come back. DARN!

Ed Bonderenka said...

That was good. Wonder why blu instead of red Santa suit.
This is another commercial that's pure blessing.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ifibwk5o40

Baysider said...

This is SUCH a treat! Thanks for sharing.

Bob said...

Great video!

Thanks for the post, Z.

Merry Christmas, and may you be blessed.

DaBlade said...

Nice! That did not go where I thought it would. This does give me time to think big if I ever run into the blue Santa in an airport.

"If I had just one wish this holiday season, it would be for a googlephonic stereo with a moon rock needle."

Average American said...

My wife told me about this a few days ago but it's the first time I've seen the clip. Thanks Z

Average American said...

My wife told me about this a few days ago but it's the first time I've seen the clip. Thanks Z

Steve said...

Being a Calgarian, where West Jet is based and where this was filmed, I can answer the question as to why Santa's suit is blue. West Jet's principle competition is Air Canada,whose corporate colour and planes are...red. And West Jet's planes? Why blue (and green).

Steve Blumer

Merry Christmas Z