Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Who can't use a good laugh? enjoy!

LIFE AFTER DEATH:
"DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH?" THE BOSS ASKED ONE OF HIS
EMPLOYEES "YES, SIR," THE NEW EMPLOYEE REPLIED.
"WELL, THEN, THAT MAKES EVERYTHING JUST FINE," THE BOSS WENT ON.
"AFTER YOU LEFT EARLY YESTERDAY TO GO TO YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S FUNERAL, SHE STOPPED IN TO SEE YOU!

PALM SUNDAY:
IT WAS PALM SUNDAY AND, BECAUSE OF A SORE THROAT, FIVE-YEAR-OLD JOHNNY
STAYED HOME FROM CHURCH WITH A SITTER. WHEN THE FAMILY RETURNED
HOME, THEY WERE CARRYING SEVERAL PALM BRANCHES. THE BOY ASKED WHAT THEY WERE FOR. "PEOPLE HELD THEM OVER JESUS' HEAD AS HE WALKED BY."
"WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT," THE BOY FUMED, "THE ONE SUNDAY I DON'T GO,
HE SHOWS UP!"

FIRST TIME USHERS! :
A LITTLE BOY IN CHURCH FOR THE FIRST TIME WATCHED AS THE USHERS PASSED
AROUND THE OFFERING PLATES. WHEN THEY CAME NEAR HIS PEW, THE BOY SAID LOUDLY, "DON'T PAY FOR ME DADDY I'M UNDER FIVE."

PRAYERS:
THE SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER ASKED, "NOW, JOHNNY, TELL ME, DO YOU SAY
PRAYERS BEFORE EATING?" "NO SIR," HE REPLIED, "WE DON'T HAVE TO, MY MOM IS
A GOOD COOK!"

CLIMB THE WALLS:
"OH, I SURE AM HA PPY TO SEE YOU," THE LITTLE BOY SAID TO HIS
GRANDMOTHER ON HIS MOTHER'S SIDE. "NOW MAYBE DADDY WILL DO THE TRICK HE HAS BEEN PROMISING US." THE GRANDMOTHER WAS CURIOUS. "WHAT TRICK IS THAT?" SHE ASKED. "I HEARD HIM TELL MOMMY THAT HE WOULD CLIMB THE WALLS IF YOU CAME TO VISIT,"
THE LITTLE BOY ANSWERED.

THE MOOD RING:
MY HUSBAND BOUGHT ME A MOOD RING THE OTHER DAY. WHEN I'M IN A GOOD
MOOD IT TURNS GREEN. WHEN I'M IN A BAD MOOD, IT LEAVES A RED MARK ON HIS
FOREHEAD

THE WATER PISTOL:
WHEN MY THREE-YEAR-OLD SON OPENED THE BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM HIS
GRANDMOTHER, HE DISCOVERED A WATER PISTOL.
HE SQUEALED WITH DELIGHT AND HEADED FOR THE NEAREST SINK. I WAS NOT SO PLEASED. I TURNED TO MOM AND SAID, "I'M SURPRISED AT YOU. DON'T YOU REMEMBER HOW WE USED TO DRIVE YOU CRAZY WITH WATER GUNS?" MOM SMILED AND THEN REPLIED,"I REMEMBER!!"

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She
started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!"
After a few seconds, Little Davie stood up. The teacher said, "Do
you think you're stupid, Little Davie
?
"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"

Little Davie watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream
on her face.
"Why do you do that, mommy?" he asked.
"To make myself beautiful," said his mother, who then began
removing the cream with a tissue.
"What's the matter?" asked Little Davie. "Giving up?"

Cute, huh? Z

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great Z. Out of the mouths of babes huh?

Very cute!

Pris

I.H.S. said...

These are very funny.

Wow, when you try to make things light no one wants to show up and comment.

PEOPLE, Laughter does Good like a Medicine.

So, line up and get your dose here at geeeeZ.

Blessings.

Chuck said...

The Palm Sunday one was funny.

Yehudi said...

These are hilarious! Glad I came by!

Brooke said...

The one about Palm Sunday is TOO funny! LOL!

shoprat said...

OK That got a chuckle

Anonymous said...

..the last one hit too close to home! heehee!

Steve Harkonnen said...

I liked the last one too....keep em coming!

Papa Frank said...

Kid's are the best thing!!!

elmers brother said...

the mood ring....

Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

You commented on my blog today that you "so needed a laugh this morning."

Well, I so needed a laugh tonight after writing my post for tomorrow (you'll have to wait for it).

Thanks for the laughs!

sue said...

I think the one about the palm branch was the best.

Average American said...

Thanks Z, I needed a break from the nastiness of politics.