Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Anybody living around ELLENVILLE, NY has a treat coming!

For those of you lucky enough to live in the area, my friend, the wonderful ORSON BEAN, will be appearing in Arthur Miller's play The Price in Ellenville, NY for three weeks at the Shadowland Theater from May 28 to June 14.

I don't know where Ellenville is, but a lot of you who read my blog are in New York and its surrounds and you really should go.... I sure wish we could all go! Please get tickets....This play is said to be as thought provoking and marvelous as Death of a Salesman. If you added Orson's talent to a play only nearly that good, and this is that good!, you would have QUITE an evening in store for you. GO!

Trust me, Orson Bean IS "Worth THE PRICE of admission"!! (ouch, I know, I couldn't resist)

Get Orson's book, too...
z

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Ba-dum-dum!

I wish I could go, but it would be a bit of a hike for me! :)

Z said...

Me, too, Brooke!

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Just south of the Catskills...

A little out of my range. Wish I could go, though.

mynameismax said...

I LIVE IN NEW YORK AND I LOOKED FOR ELENVILLE ON A MAP AND IT IS NEAR WHERE I LIVE IF U HAVE A CAR. I DON;T.
I WILL SAY HI. GOT YOU ON THAT OTHER GUYS BLOG. HE HAS A PC PF AN EYE ON HIS BLOG AND SCAREY MUSIC.

Z said...

Mynameismax...Aha..'that guy', I know which one. I miss him. Tell him hello, okay?

Sorry, FJ...I know you'd love it. I sure would.

Brooke...heh!

Always On Watch said...

You know Orson Bean???

Gayle said...

Since I'm in Texas it's "a bit of a hike for me" too, Z.

Z said...

Ya, Gayle, was only hoping those in the area might want a head's up.
Sorry about that!!

mynameismax...too bad FJ can't run by and pick you up...but he's too far, too. Actually, I was surprised because your profile page says you live in Elkhart, doesn't it? Hmmm

Z said...

Always, I do, through his wife.
I'm looking forward to getting to know him even better. He's a good guy.
Did you get my email?

Ray Faiola said...

I live in Ellenville and I'll be there opening night! Hopefully we can get Orson to visit the Ellenville chapter of the Sons of the Desert (he's one of the organizations original founders)!

Z said...

Terrific, Ray! I sent your email to Orson..let's see what happens! Bring the Sons of the Desert to his show!