Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Don't let the door hit ya, Arlen...........phew!

I've been thinking what a very good thing it is that Arlen Specter has been revealed. About everyone watching television news or listening to the radio these last two days has learned that Arlen Specter has so little character that he could run for POLITICIAN OF THE CENTURY and win, hands down (even over Biden or Pelosi or Ted Kennedy, by the way, which is really going some)....This lack of character just makes him FIT the Democrat party better, doesn't he?

We all know Franken is still trying to steal the vote from Coleman. I'm sure Franken has great character because he was losing until his impromptu trip to DC after which every vote they found stuffed in Democrat car trunks was, (it's a MIRACLE), his. And then there's that great man of character, Barney Fwank, who had a male prostitute business running in his living room but didn't know about it. And, of course, he caused much of the housing problem we have today no matter HOW anybody wants to spin it. Then there's William Jefferson, whose frozen money still hasn't thawed enough to get him in court. Oh, and Sandy Berger? Highly classified information stolen from archives but he got a slap on the hand. You can see what GREAT CHARACTER Democrat politicians have. Great party. Oh, and Fran Drescher is hoping to run for Senator from NYC as a.........Democrat. Arlen, this quite a bunch of professionals .... enjoy!

So, Arlen joins a long and distinguished line of Democrats..................of little character. Good riddance.

Oh, and imagine if Bush had pulled the $400,000 stunt of having Air Force one flying low over NYC, sending panicked New Yorkers into the streets when it could have been done.........with photoshop? The White House is ........"sorry."
z

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

One less RINO, hurray!

I'm feeling a bit better now, thanks for asking.

Between taking it easy at home and being super busy at work because of swine flu (I work for the State health lab in Iowa), I haven't had any time to pay much attention to the news or blogs recently.

shoprat said...

He was going to lose the primary and he has a better chance amongst the Donks. He has always been a thorn in the side of the GOP. While I am sorry to see the Donks move closer to the horrible 60, I otherwise see this as irrelevant.

Pat Jenkins said...

he will "fit" right in z... he he...

Z said...

Glad you're better, Kris...good luck with the flu stuff.

Shoprat, Specter didn't vote with his party most of the time, anyway.

Pat...TOTAL FIT!

highboy said...

I like Toomey but I'm voting for Peg Luksik. She's as pro life as pro life gets.

Anonymous said...

Specter is the epitome of what is wrong in Washington. What a spineless jerk. I have always thought so, this desperation act just confirms it.

Mr.Z

Ducky's here said...

We all know Franken is still trying to steal the vote from Coleman.

----------------------------

Not according to the Minnesota courts but courts are only good for electing Republicans, I suppose.

Let me offer a scenario ... there is a SCOTUS appointment at stake and 'ol "Single Bullet" Specter is the ranking Judiciary majority member instead of Patrick Leahy.
This has some real downside potential for Dems. Who wants the flotsam from the dead Republican Party, really?

Tom said...

The RINO finally made it official...

WomanHonorThyself said...

great piece Z..what a tool he is!!!

Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Some Republicans and pundits are beating their collective breasts -- I too say: seeee-ya!

BZ

Z said...

Ducky..compared to LEAHY? Flotsam sounds fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Color me blue … Ducky thinks that Leahy is a pinnacle of integrity. Wow. Would this be the same pinnacle of integrity known for leaking classified material to the press? I personally don’t have much use for any politician, but this is particularly true about leftist politicians; they ARE the bane of America … and so too is anyone who supports these slugs. Like, um … Ducky.

highboy said...

I also think its hilarious to read liberal hacks like Ducky declare the Republican party dead because they're currently a minority in government. Yeah, because that's never happened before.

Ducky's here said...

Well mustang, the point is that "Single Bullet" would be more appealing to the right than Leahy as committee chairman.

He was all for pushing through fascist judges under Chucklenuts. Priscilla Owen and assorted mouth breathers so I hope that dolt Harry Reid didn't make some kind of deal.

Specter as a Dem gains the left nothing and there is considerable downside.

Z said...

"fascist judges", Ducky? They want big government controlled by a dictator? WOW. Name on.

As for judges, you happier with Obama who says he wants to pick those who AGREE with him that people need to be thoughtful? I paraphrase, but you've read the quote, too, I'm sure, unless moveon "forgot" to mention it?

I want JUDGES, Ducky, not thoughtful pals of obama. sickening

~Leslie said...

I say let all the rhinos leave. We want true conservatives not mutated appeasers who only want to advance their own political careers.

It's hard for the poor dears to stand on 'principle' when they see future elections slipping from their hands; then they take the coward's way out instead of re-evaluating what they should be doing: fighting for the rights of the voters who sent them there to represent them.

Chuck said...

Z, again great minds. I said pretty much the same thing today, he's among friends now.

The cartoon was great, summed it all up nicely.

Anonymous said...

A Specter had been haunting the Republican party--the Specter of Arlen.

(Just a little Marxian reference to keep my best friend Ducky happy.)

tio bowser

Anonymous said...

It might hurt short term with the magic 60 in the senate, but I do think in the long term, the Republicans just might start coming out a little stronger.


I also think the name Specter shall in time, become a verb.




As for Franken being a senator..my word, I would wear a bag over my head to admit I came from a state that would put that freak in as a senator.

For shame , Minnesota.

This is what happens, though, when the Dems get desperate..those third party candidates just pop right up.


WVDOTTR

Z said...

WV DOTTR..hilarious "I would wear a bag over my head to admit I came from a state that would put that freak in as a senator."

who wouldn't, huh!?

But, then, I have Boxer and Feinstein...I should wear a bag FACTORY on my head.

The Vegas Art Guy said...

Franken will win, I called it when it went to a 'recount' last year. We are well and truly screwed.

Z said...

Vegas Guy..he was losing until the impromptu and sudden trip to meet with Reid in DC. He got back and EVERY VOTE they found went in his direction. Imagine EVERY VOTE? WHAT A COINCIDENCE.

Anonymous said...

Al Franken, Keith Ellison, Jesse Ventura, Mondale in '84. No shortage of reasons for head-sized bags in that state.

tio bowser