Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh, Obama...........YOU threw the ball, not US

The Republicans make him do EVERYTHING....throw his grandmother under the bus, switch every opinion he realizes hasn't pleased everyone, dump on his old pastoral friends and mentors, change his opinions on campaign finance, decide Hillary's really very cool!, cut ties with his muslim relatives, tell the truth about the quotes he's attributed to friends who now say they never said that, compliment McCain's military experience (that must have hurt!), make promises nobody could possibly keep, etc etc etc.....

Since we make him do everything....................You think we can make him NOT RUN?!!

thanks to WV Dottr for the tip!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

LOVE the cartoon! it speaks volumes and he is such a baby I can't even harp on it enough. :)N

Anonymous said...

The cartoon reminds med of a very old TV commercial. Maybe some of you will remember the voice of Edie Adams singing:

I'm today's new Muriel,
The fine cigar,
Lighter, tighter
Packed better by far.

I'm today's new Muriel
Only a dime.
Why don't you pick me up,
And smoke me sometime?


Edie's Muriel cigar was a dancing cartoon that had a Marilyn Monroeish look on her face, and a halo of smoke floating around her head as she slinked up and down.

To my childish eyes it brought on a big case of the giggles–––and still does whenever I think about it.

Now try this:

I'm today's Obama
Your finest hope.
I may be too audacious
But, believe me I'm no dope.

I'm today's Obama,
Tied to Rezko,
Wright and crime,
But in the secret booth
You’ll pull my lever
One time.


It helps if you can remember the tune.

FreeThinke

EDGE said...

Since we make him do everything....................You think we can make him NOT RUN?!!

I WISH!

Melanie said...

So true ~ annoying!!

Brooke said...

LOL!