Monday, July 12, 2010

You won't believe this

So, I had dinner with my friend Alley tonight at my favorite Mexican restaurant and I'm telling her about Gigi Gaston and the documentary she's made documenting people who'd seen terrible voter fraud by the Obama people in Texas in 2008 ...HERE is my piece on it.
Suddenly, a young woman turns toward us from the booth next to ours and she says "I know Gigi Gaston...I worked for her as a nanny for a short while.." I can't tell you much more of what she said, but suffice it to say I thought "WHAT ARE THE ODDS? I just published a video of hers a day or two ago!" Isn't that weird!?
z

9 comments:

Z said...

Ducky, Gaston's 'partner' is Sophie B Hawkins.

elmers brother said...

did you pass along my message to your friend?

cube said...

Gigi gets around ;-)

FrogBurger said...

I love Sophie B Hawkins!!

Z said...

Elbro, I did and she was very flattered. I never saw her show and she told me she just got some pirated DVDs from China and will loan me one so I can watch a few episodes!

Cube...more than you think:-)

FB, really? well, you'll be happy to know they have a son together :-)

Z said...

but, can you imagine the coincidence? YOu post a blog two days ago and sit next to someone who knows the personality...in ALL of Los Angeles? geeeeZ!!

Opus #6 said...

It's a small world.

Chuck said...

I would like to make one observation here. The Fox reporter (Allyson Camarato sp?) said they would follow this story until they got answers. Have you been hearing much about this since then? I think Fox, while much better than the rest of the networks, does their part to sweep a lot of this under the rug.

Z said...

Chuck, I'm waiting on that, too. Yes, Camarato did say that, and there's nothing so far.
A friend heard the Hannity Show yesterday and he had Dick Morris on, she emailed me that they both looked at this as disgruntled Hillary supporters with an ax to grind. I couldn't believe Hannity, at least, wouldn't see this has nothing to do with partisanship and all about VOTER FRAUD. Maybe the 'powers that be' we're REALLY being ruled by don't like the story and killed it.

The friend I had dinner is a relative of Breitbart and I asked her if he knows about this...she said she'd let me know.