Sunday, November 30, 2008

Have a wonderful Sunday. In these difficult economic times...........


.....these words are comforting "Therefore, I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear....Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?........But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6


(and I'd sure like your reactions to my piece below....seriously curious about what you think...thanks)

z

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Sunday my friend, see you on Monday

The Merry Widow said...

A great truth often lost in the cares and concerns...thanks for the reminder!
G*D bless and MARANATHA!

tmw

WomanHonorThyself said...

G'mornin my friend!:)..u too Z..u deserve it girl!

Papa Frank said...

My Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills so no worries. Have a wonderful Sunday, friend!!!

commoncents said...

Nice post here!

Would you like to do a Link Exchange with our new blog COMMON CENTS where we blog about the issues of the day??

http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

Z said...

commoncents...I'll ONLY do the link exchange if you promise NEVER to post this comment again! (Smile)LOL!!

Chuck said...

Z, you provide a good rest stop every Sunday. I go to some blogs, get worked up, come here, cool down a little, then, I liked to say it lasts but...

Have a great day.

Z said...

Chuck, that means a lot to me. Thanks. Exactly the purpose of my Sunday blog.
Ya, probably doesn't stick much with us, but they're good reminders!? And you'll always count on a beautiful picture, I hope!

EDGE said...

I sure hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Z said...

Thanks, edge...we sure did. I'll come by and say Hello! Just watched THE BISHOP'S WIFE. I have the video, but always wonder why it seems more satisfying watching it on TV when it's on...weird.

David Schantz said...

God will take care of us when we can't.I was a guest at my second Thanksgiving diner today. Some of my family couldn't get together Thursday.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.