Sunday, November 2, 2008

A little Sunday levity instead of my usual Sunday Faith Blog...or, as a take-off from the Beatles..... "Ah...look at all the obama sheeple.."


PSALM 2008-2012


FIRST BOOK OF DEMOCRAT


OBAMA IS MY SHEPHERD, I SHALL NOT WANT. HE LEADETH ME BESIDE STILL FACTORIES. HE RESTORETH MY FAITH IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. HE GUIDETH ME IN THE PATH OF UNEMPLOYMENT. YEA, THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE BREAD LINE, I SHALL NOT GO HUNGRY. OBAMA HAS ANOINTED MY INCOME WITH TAXES, MY EXPENSES RUNNETH OVER MY INCOME, SURELY, POVERTY AND HARD LIVING WILL FOLLOW ME ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE. THE DEMOCRATS AND I WILL LIVE FOREVER IN A RENTED HOME. BUT I AM GLAD I AM AN AMERICAN, I AM GLAD THAT I AM FREE. I JUST WISH OBAMA'D KNOCK IT OFF AND LET AMERICA BE.

If you're a Democrat, or a Conservative, who still thinks we need to leave Iraq now (Wait, didn't Obama say "in sixty days" and now it's "18 months"?) and Bush caused the economic crisis (why do most people give our Democrat congress a 12% approval rating, do you think!?) and you're voting for the most inexperienced, dangerous and untruthful candidate ever running for President, then you will be sorry, because you'll be part of America's problems, too, if he gets elected.... But, he WILL restore faith in the Republican party, as mentioned above, IF we haven't already got enough people who now want the government to take care of them from cradle to grave, as Obama and/or his cronies have been planning since probably just after we ended the Cold War.

Z: I don't know who wrote this 'play' on the Psalm, but I approve this message. Have a wonderful Sunday........stay away from the television news; they're so in the bag for Obama, every journalist is positively giddy with delight. I just watched MEET THE PRESS (what a sad legacy of Russert's Brokaw has besmirched with such obvious bias) and John Gregory and the female 'journalist' there were just about to jump from their chairs in Obama mania! These are journalists and even THEY don't understand what Obama's economic plans could do to this country. THAT is scary, isn't it!?
z

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This (non-embedded) link will make you laugh, if you want levity. It will make you cry, however, for the sad truth that lies behind it.


ttp://www.bpmdeejays.com/upload/hs_sal_in_Harlem_100108.mp3


FreeThinke

Anonymous said...

PS: I thought the Twenty-Third Psalm parody was funny too, but I doubt most will be living in rented apartments by the end of Obummer's reign. Caves, cardboard boxes under bridges and in culverts would be more like it.

Breadlines? I doubt it.

Most will probably queue up for a teaspoonful of uncontaminated water. After a while CANNIBALISM will break out, because things will become so desperate.

The Ultimate Aim of Obama, his sponsors and his henchmen is to reduce "us" to Sub-Saharan living conditions ASAP. After all, that's only FAIR after the horrifying ways 'we" exploited "his" people, isn't it?

Welcome to The Economics of Retribution by Redistribution.

FreeThinke

Anonymous said...

Cool, thanks for this

Anonymous said...

Z that's GREAT! Thanks for the good laugh! I think there's a better than even chance that we end up with McCain winning. John McCain is quite literally the luckiest RINO alive. He's up against THE MOST vulnerable candidate the Dems could have possibly fielded.
When you look back, no matter how it turns out, this will be an election of missed opportunities. Ughhh...

Morgan

Anonymous said...

"Welcome to The Economics of Retribution by Redistribution"

EXCELLENT post FT! Ultimately that's what the true believers on the left aim for. They spread a nihilistic belief in income redistribution which ultimately impoverishes all and sometimes murders all opposition.

Morgan

Z said...

I know, Morgan...I keep telling FT that with the number of links and his own articles (just before I wanted to publish it as a blog piece!) he leaves here, he has a nose for blogging and ought to try it himself, don't you thinK!? I SURE DO!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed Z! He's a serious talent who can pretty much write his own stuff. Not only that, but WHO has more pseudonyms? :-)

Morgan

Ottavio (Otto) Marasco said...

The sugar tongued Obama wil save not only America but the world according to his blind followers. Does anyone have any intelligent predictions about the vote ... I have a sneaky suspician the result will be tighter than the polls suggest.

Todd Reinhardt a Canadian makes an impassioned plea to Americans, Vote McCain. It's quite a stirring video and well worth the listen ... help us pass on the message...

See Nov 2 post at AI site...

Rick Frea said...

Awesom post. I might have to post this around my place of emplyment -- anonymously of course.

Anonymous said...

If The One takes over, they'll be laughing out of the other side of their mouths. But it will be too late for any of us, then.

Ducky's here said...

Hermit, right now the ratio of consumer debt to consumer generated GDP is 3 to 1 (Federal Reserve figures).

That is not sustainable and there is going to be a nasty economic dislocation regardless of the election results.

May I suggest that you start finding a solution to the perplexing problem of how we can possibly sustain growth when our debt has reached that level? As we cut back spending to get this ratio closer to the sustainable mean what happens to growth?

Thanks largely to the right we decided to fight a very expensive (and useless) war while LOWERING taxes. This was a recipe for disaster and we have largely Bush and the right to blame.

Note that we as a people participated in this mess largely because we are ignorant dopes who believe the American economy is a perpetual motion machine.

So while we indulge in the usual name calling and silly unfounded aphorisms let me remind you that there is a big train in the tunnel and unless we can talk about this dispassionately as a unified people we are in big trouble.

Anonymous said...

Another Funny from the Netwit Society

‘Twas the eve of th' election,
And all through the town
Tempers were flaring ––
Moods far up and down!

I, in my bathrobe,
With cat in my lap,
Had cut off the telly's
Political crap.

When all of a sudden,
There arose a great noise.
I peered out my window
Saw Barack and his boys.

They'd come for my wallet,
They wanted my pay,
To give to the shiftless
Who'd not worked a day.

He snatched up my money,
Then quick as a wink,
Jumped on his bandwagon…
As I puked in the stink.

‘On Fannie, on Freddie,
On Biden, on Ayers!
On Acorn, Pelosi!
He screamed at the pairs.

So I leave you to think,
On this one final note –
If you don’t want Marxism,
THEN GET OUT AND VOTE!



~ edited and (gently) refined by FT

Anonymous said...

PS:

Thank you, Morgan, and Z.

The "mechanics" of setting up a blog are beyond me, and besides there are so MANY blogs ALREADY.

Best,

FT

Z said...

which 'aphorisms' are not correct, Ducky? You let us know. We'll wait.

FT..please....just a few less whole articles and poems at geeeeZ, okay? I was just about to publish that one tomorrow and had the artwork all set, too.

thanks. You really should start your own........anybody can help. Elmer's Brother set mine up, bless him.