Friday, October 1, 2010

RICH SANCHEZ fired from CNN today......

HERE is the article which tells you why, including two videos you need to listen to for a few minutes each, that's enough.  I am quite sure I have NEVER heard anybody with a bigger chip on his shoulders than Rick Sanchez, who feels he's oppressed because his dad was a laborer and who says "Mexicans have it harder than Jews in prejudice towards them because Jews don't have to worry like Mexicans do...that CNN and other venues are run by Jews so they have all the luck" (I'm paraphrasing but that's the gist).    Well worth listening to. There's almost a hatred between the lines when you listen to him...I honestly feel for the guy.   I don't wish him ill will;  I hate to see anybody fired, but he should never have said what he did.
Of course, MSNBC will probably hire him now and make him a huge celebrity in his victimhood.........

ugh.
z

9 comments:

LA Sunset said...

HOOOOOO Rah

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Anti-Semitism is like the free square in a bingo game where you call out leftist traits.

Chuck said...

Z, I posted this at my site, looked at my blogroll, and saw you beat me to it again...

I took a bit of a different tack though. I think he was fired for attacking a fellow lib. What did he say in all of this that he hasn't said before about someone on the right?

He was fired for RAL (reporting against liberals)

Impertinent, I didn't know that about Sanchez. I looked up an article. No word of this in the media today although we seem to have time to talk about the fact that Beck is a recovering alcoholic...

Anonymous said...

I thought it was the lib/left set who tuned in to Jon Stewart to get the "news" and find out what they were supposed to think to be "kewl". Maybe Sanchez takes himself too seriously. Even Glenn Beck can joke about what is said about him, and it's likely much worse than what Stewart says about Rick Sanchez.

Waylon

Anonymous said...

Interesting story about Glenn Beck in New York Times Magazine. Not as snide as I'd expect from that journal.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/03/magazine/03beck-t.html?pagewanted=all

Waylon

Speedy G said...

The guy has obviously been viewing too many Oliver Stone inspired revisionist histories about Mexifornia.

My ducky should be ashamed.

btw - Nice cameo, mr. d.

Z said...

WAYLON..this quote from the long and fairly good Beck article cracked me up! : "She has struggled with her weight; she is open about it. Glenn is not a pretty boy. He comes off as a regular guy who has also been open about his struggles.” (Beck dabbled in Pilates recently, he disclosed on radio.)"

DABBLED WITH PILATES on a par with sturggling? I do pilates every day, I didn't know I needed a 12 step program to escape it! Isn't that a weird quote?

I thought the article was very good in that it tells a LOT about Beck and the guy clearly was somewhat pulled into almost liking Glenn, but the pervasive, subtle "Republicans are dopes" thing between every line really bugs me....we can't escape the belittling ... it's not healthy for this country, but the leftwingers are doing the mainstream writing.

MathewK said...

What is it with leftist twits, if it isn't conservatives hiding in their closet, then it's Jews under their bed.

Z said...

MK,I don't know what it is about them but it's getting REAL OLD :-)