Monday, August 30, 2010

I couldn't resist........

Sometimes, we need a good laugh and I figured it was a good way to start the week!:

Why Italians pass their handguns down through the family.


An old Italian man is dying.

He calls his grandson to his bedside... " Guido, I wan' you lissina me. I wan' you to take-a my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."

But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How about you leave me your
Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissina me, boy. Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos.

Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man...

Whatta you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, '
Time's Up'?"

8 comments:

Beth said...

Are you just one of those 2nd Amendment crazy people?

;-)

Chuck said...

Nice

Beverly said...

Love it.

Anonymous said...

Z, That's really funny, and cute. Ha,Ha.

Pris

heidianne jackson said...

what a great laugh for a monday morning. thanks, z!

Sam Huntington said...

Very funny, Z. Thanks for the laugh.

cube said...

Heh heh :-)

Joe said...

Funny! I needed that laugh!