Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This is just TOO GOOD not to share...

AL GORE, BILL CLINTON, OBAMA

Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama go to heaven, God addresses Al first.

''Al, what do you believe in?''

Al replies: "Well, I believe that I won that election, but that it was your will that I did not serve. And I've come to understand that now.''

God thinks for a second and says: "Very good. Come and sit at my left.''

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?''

Bill replies: "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me. ''

God thinks for a second and says: "You are forgiven, my son. Come and sit at my right.''

Then God addresses Barrack.
"Barrack, what do you believe in?''

He replies: "I believe you're in my chair."

heh! (thanks, marie!) Z

10 comments:

shoprat said...

Heard it a few years ago about Hillary. It's still accurate for him too.

Anonymous said...

Z, a good one.
Although, I'm not sure about Gore, his new religion is Gaia.

I think he might fight with Obama for that throne. heh heh

Pris

Maggie Thornton said...

Good one! Nice to have a chuckle after afternoon showtime courtesy Capitol Hill.

Always On Watch said...

BHO really does think he belongs in God's chair.

Remember that he recently put "everybody" on notice that healthcare reform must be passed.

Anonymous said...

This has to be a true story. I mean, no one could lie to the Pope about abortion and not be concerned about his soul.

Sam

WomanHonorThyself said...

lolz..better to laugh than cry girl!

Z said...

AlwaysOnWatch, this is the new mantra of this administration:

MUST HAPPEN NOW
CAN'T PUT OFF...
IF WE DON't ACT NOW.....
SOMETHING MUST BE DONE NOW

etc etc.............watch for it.

Sam...I don't know who you are, but I sure do like your comments..WELCOME! (or DO I?)!!

Mags...good one!

Thanks ,all...you're all so right.

DaBlade said...

:) Thanks for the laugh. I just hope there is a stain stick up there. My dog also is always jumping on the couch when we aren't looking.

cube said...

Thanks for the laugh. I hadn't heard this, but I will pass it along.

MathewK said...

Hussein would never make it past the pearly gates.

That boy's going straight to hell.